Waste neither time nor money…
19 May, 2014
The importance of an Environmental Management System
ISO Quality Services Limited is proud to announce its success on holding their first Environmental Manager Training Course.
On Wednesday 30th April we held our first full day Environmental Manager Training course at our ISO offices in Worcester, which took place within our training facility. The course was delivered to five delegates, all intrigued on how to improve their office environments and work on their management systems.
The day covered the following topics:
- What is ISO 14001:2004?
- Principles of Environmental Management
- The role of an Environmental Manager
- How to identify the Environmental aspects and measure the impact of these aspects
- Environmental objective setting and a guide to Environmental legislation
- How to use ISO 14001 to identify areas where cost savings can be identified or captured
- How to communicate the benefits and monitor the success within the company
- How to integrate ISO into your daily business activities
- Continuous improvement
- A guide to internal auditing
Did the delegates find the course useful? This is what they had to say:
‘I’d like to say a big thank you for the fantastic training day!’
‘The course has given me a better understanding of what I need to do going forward.’
‘I found it helpful that the course was a small group and was actually tailored to each customer’s needs.’
Colin Watkins, Senior Lead Assessor lead the training, here’s what he had to say:
‘I thought the course went well and helped that there were only four delegates in attendance. I got the impression that the delegates felt, because of there being a small group that we were able to tailor the course to them almost on an individual basis’
(Pictured, Far left, Colin Watkins, ISO QSL, smiling delegates with their certificates and far right, Graham Binns, ISO QSL)
Would you like to attend one of our Training courses?…
We have these training courses you may be interested in:
- Quality Manager Training – Wednesday 9th September 2014
- Risk Assessment Training – Next date to be announced
- Environmental Manager Training – Wednesday 15th October 2014
- Internal Auditor Training – 18th and 19th November 2014
We look forward to hearing from you soon…
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
Health & Safety
- News Archive
Miracle on Lowesmoor
21 Dec, 2018
Should ISO Be In Your Brexit Box?
14 Nov, 2018
Is GDPR a nine day wonder?
16 Oct, 2018