We, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you via our website.
Data Protection Legislation
We are registered under current data protection legislation and comply with such legislation including The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
However, there are areas of our website where we do gather data as follows:
- If you submit an enquiry via our website you will be asked to provide certain information, including name, e-mail address and contact number.
- If you register on our website to receive newsletters from us you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
- If you purchase items via our website you will be asked to register and provide information including name, address, business name, e-mail, telephone number and payment details.
We will store this data and hold it via our cloud-based server and some secure third party websites including but not limited to Mailchimp and Eventbrite. Payment details are collected via a secure third party site and neither we nor the third party site retains this information once payment has cleared. We also use a cloud based finance system for accounting purposes. Any information utilised for payment or accounting purposes is held by a third party secure site.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it;
- To deal with your enquiry which may include contacting your directly and supplying quotations and further information about our services including other standards, training and events that may be relevant to your enquiry;
- To send you newsletters if you have opted in to receive them;
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
If you go on to become a client of ISO Quality Services Limited we shall hold your data for the duration of your contractual period with us which will be not less than 3 years. If you do not go on to be a client of ISO Quality Services Limited, we shall hold your data for a period of not less than 2 years or until you tell us not to or unless we deem it appropriate to hold your data for longer.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookie collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave immediately and then delete and block all cookies. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, or post our contact details are as follows:
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01905 670303
Post – F.A.O Marketing, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in current data protection legislation including GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data you may also make a formal complaint in writing and we will look in to your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
Any requests in line with the above should be sent to our Data Protection Officer: Jennifer Appleton, Operations Director, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the ICO and file a complaint with them https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/