We, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you via our website.
Data Protection Legislation
We are registered under current data protection legislation and comply with such legislation including
The General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
However, there are areas of our website where we do gather data as follows:
- If you submit an enquiry via our website, you will be asked to provide certain information, including name, e-mail address and contact number.
- If you register on our website to receive newsletters from us, you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
- If you purchase items via our website, you will be asked to register and provide information including name, address, business name, e-mail, telephone number and payment details.
- If you register to download any of our resources such as whitepapers, webinars or any other content where an email address is required.
We will store this data and hold it via our cloud-based server and some secure third-party websites including but not limited to Mailerlite and Eventbrite. Payment details are collected via a secure third-party site and neither we nor the third party site retains this information once payment has cleared. We also use a cloud-based finance system for accounting purposes. Any information utilised for payment or accounting purposes is held by a third-party secure site. We do not actively source any personal data from publicly available sources and/or from third party data vendors. However, if this does occur, we will ask for your consent to retain such information as maybe necessary to better serve you.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website or related services and to administer it;
- To deal with your enquiry which may include contacting your directly and supplying quotations and further information about our services including other standards, training and events that may be relevant to your enquiry.
- To send you newsletters if you have opted in to receive them;
- For assessment and analysis, e.g., marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
Any external links that you may visit from our website are not our responsibility. Once you click on a link to an external site it will be subject to that organisation’s privacy policies, and not ours.
If you go on to become a client of ISO Quality Services Limited, we shall hold your data for the duration of your contractual period with us which will be not less than 3 years. The provision of data in this instance is a contractual requirement. Additionally, we may share your information with other organisations, that may be of benefit to you. If you do not go on to be a client of ISO Quality Services Limited, we shall hold your data for a period of not less than 2 years or until you tell us not to or unless we deem it appropriate to hold your data for longer.
This section of the Privacy Statement explains our status on the recording of phone calls on our Head Office telephone number 0330 058 5551. All incoming and out-going calls are recorded, during the recording we collect:
- a recording of the conversation (including any personal information given)
- your telephone number
Call recordings will be used:
- to assist in quality monitoring of employees
- training of employees
- where necessary to investigate and resolve a complaint
The call recording will not be shared outside of our organisation unless we are required under the General Data Protection Regulation, to disclose your personal data due to a legal obligation.
Recordings are kept securely and confidentially and deleted after 30 days unless being held for training purposes.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave immediately and then delete and block all cookies.
Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, or post our contact details are as follows: E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone – 0330 058 5551
Post – F.A.O Marketing, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak
Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online, and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in current data protection legislation including GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, you may make a formal complaint in writing, and we will look in to your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
Any requests in line with the above should be sent to our Data Protection Officer: Jennifer Appleton,
Managing Director, ISO Quality Services Limited of Quality Suite, 1st Floor Oak House, Everoak Industrial Estate, Bromyard Road, Worcester WR2 5HP.
This policy was last reviewed in March 2022.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the ICO and file a complaint with them https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/