Training success strikes again…
23 Sep, 2013
Wednesday 11th September 2013 saw ISO Quality Services Limited open our doors to 10 fresh faced delegates who were to attend the Quality Manager Training Day.
The training day was held in our onsite training facilities based at our offices in St Johns, Worcester. The day was aimed at new quality managers, other managers within the company involved in quality management and anyone who was looking to refresh their knowledge.
The Quality Manager training Day covered the following topics:
- Principles and elements of ISO 9001
- Role of the Quality Manager
- How to integrate ISO into the daily activities of the business
- Effective objective setting
- How to run a Management Review Meeting effectively
- Guide to internal auditing
- Continual improvement
- Question and answer sessions throughout
Throughout the day, delegates took part in practical exercises to test the knowledge they were learning. They included the below…
- Identifying the benefits that ISO 9001:2008 can bring to the Company, Staff and Customers.
- Identifying the key skills and attributes required to make a successful Quality manager.
- Setting effective objectives.
Picture (left and right) Practical exercises that the delegates took part in. Picture (middle) of the training room before the delegates had arrived.
Graham Binns who lead the Quality Manager Training Day commented:
“Overall, I was delighted with the Quality Manager Training Day. All of the delegates took full advantage and gave 100% participation, involving themselves in the discussions and the practical exercises.”
So you’ve seen the pictures, Graham thinks the day went well, however what did our delegates think?
‘Plenty of participation and encouragement, good level of information’
‘I thought the training was very thorough and delivered to a high standard’
I enjoyed the training day, I now feel am able to go back and start implementing!’
Are you booked on…?
Our next Quality Manager Training day is yet to be announced; however we have these other training courses you may be interested in:
- Environmental Manager Training – Wednesday 16th October 2013
- Risk Assessment Training – Tuesday 5th November 2013
- Internal Auditor Training (Date to be announced)
Well done and thank you to all of our delegates that attended – we hope to see you again soon!
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
Health & Safety
- News Archive
Golfers swing for the Midlands Air Ambulance
26 Jun, 2019
The team achieve Worcestershire Works Well
21 May, 2019