ISO QSL celebrates 12 months at new offices…
19 Sep, 2013
‘Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday ISO QSL offices…Happy Birthday to You!’
If anyone could have heard us they would have thought we were mad as we sang happy birthday to our offices! However for the team here at ISO QSL it was a day to celebrate and be proud of how far we had come in such a short period of time!
We celebrated with an afternoon full of cake
We dressed our training room with balloons and banners
We baked a cake (with candles) for the celebration
Just over 12 months ago, on the Friday 3rd August 2012 we took the long journey (removal van and men in tow!) of 2 miles from the home farm offices to our new offices on the outskirts of Worcester. We all helped with the move to our new offices, labeling, packing and unpacking boxes! Our new home was 3.659sq ft of office space at Oak House, Everoak Industrial Park, St Johns, it was a huge change from the home farm offices we had occupied for nine years!
We had the official office opening on November 22nd 2012 with employees, friends and work associates of ISO Quality Services Ltd. At the time, Peter C. Appleton commented ‘We are very pleased and excited to be able to celebrate the opening of these new offices with our employees and work associates. This is a big step for the company in its plans for extensive growth over the next 5 years.’
So, we’ve had a few changes, in the last 12 months (for the better)…
In 12 months the new additions to the ISO QSL team are:
- 3 Apprentices ( Mike, Natalie and Emily)
- 2 Auditors (Percy and Rick)
- 1 full time member of staff (Janet)
In 12 months what have we achieved…?
- Designed and updated new marketing and promotional material (including brochures / banners / website )
- Strategic partners of the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Event Partners with the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Renewed sponsorship with the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Developed ISO QSL training
- Hold regular ISO training courses on site facility (with new LED screen) !
- Expanded into other countries
- Existing employees completing NVQ’s
- Increased our website traffic by over 200% – from this time last year!
- Taken on new members of staff
Pictured from far left, Training Room, New sign, plaque commemorating the office opening!
I’m sure you will all raise a glass with us in toasting to the next 12 months…!
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
Health & Safety
- News Archive
Miracle on Lowesmoor
21 Dec, 2018
Should ISO Be In Your Brexit Box?
14 Nov, 2018
Is GDPR a nine day wonder?
16 Oct, 2018