ISO Certification FAQs
29 Mar, 2018
Would you like to know more about ISO Certification? Take a look at our FAQs.
What is ISO Certification?
ISO Certification is a seal of approval from a third party body that a company runs to one of the internationally recognised ISO management systems. The certification can be used to tender for business as a proof of a company’s credibility but also to install confidence in the potential client that you will keep your promises.
What are the benefits of Certification?
Each standard will come with its own benefits within every industry, however the common benefits across the certifications include:
- Widened market potential
- Compliance to procurement tenders
- Improved efficiency and cost savings
- Higher level of customer service and satisfaction
- Heightened staff moral and motivation
How much does ISO Certification cost?
The costs are really dependent upon the size of the organisation and the level to which the company is already run with regards to processes and procedures. Due to our proposals being bespoke and the number of variables that can affect the cost of implementation, we do like to meet our potential clients so as to get to know them a little better before providing them with costings.
How long does it take to achieve Certification?
We will aim to get you certified within 6-8 weeks but this can vary from business to business.
What standards do ISO Quality Services offer?
We currently offer the following standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality – Ensuring you meet the needs of your customer, whilst delivering a consistent level of quality and satisfaction.
- ISO27001 Information Security – Managing the risks to the security of your company’s confidential information.
- ISO 14001 Environmental – Controlling those aspects of your business that have a significant impact on the environment.
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety – The newly launched international standard will help reduce risks and ensure the health and safety wellbeing of everyone involved within the business.
- BE EN 15713 Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials – Helping those businesses who destroy confidential information on behalf of their customers.
- ISO 17100 Translation – Covering the essential processes for providing a translation service.
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity – Decreasing the amount of ‘down time’ a business will have if the unexpected occurs.
- ISO 5001 Energy – Controlling those aspects of a business that have a significant impact upon a business’s energy consumption.
Where does ISO Quality Services operate?
Whilst our head office is located within Worcester, we operate throughout the whole of the United Kingdom as well as internationally to include Europe, the United States, Canada and Asia.
Why is the contract period for three years?
Three years is the time it takes for a management system to fully mature and develop and during this time you will also start to see the real benefits of implementing a management system in to your business.
Why should I chose ISO Quality Services?
We pride ourselves on ‘keeping it simple’, whilst maintaining excellent customer service in the form of being open, honest and fair at all times. We offer a ‘one stop shop’ for your ISO Certification needs and can help you with both the implementation of a standard as well as training for your staff.
We have been rated highly by our clients but you don’t have to take our word for it! Please take a look at our case studies, customer satisfaction survey results and Google Reviews to find out more.
I’m interested in obtaining ISO Certification, what do I need to do now?
In order to decide which standards are most relevant to your business, we recommend that you contact a member of our experienced team. You can contact us on 01905 670303 or alternatively, please contact us via our website: https://www.isoqsltd.com/contact-us/
I would like to arrange for some training?
To find out about our upcoming training courses, please visit our website: https://www.isotrainingservicesltd.com/. All of our training are CPD accredited courses and currently held at our Worcester office. If you would prefer for us to visit you we are more than happy to do so, just contact a member of our team to find out more: 01905 670303.
Alternatively, if time, costs or location are an issue, why not take a look at our online learning which offers bite sized modules to suit you: https://www.isotrainingservicesltd.com/online-learning/.
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.