Important Notice: ISO 27001 UPDATE
17 Oct, 2013
Important Notice: ISO 27001 Update-Information Security Standard
This popular standard which implements the highest standards for Information Security Management has been revised, with the new requirements now in effect.
So what are the main changes for the ISO 27001:2013 edition?
- The new structure is common to other new management systems; integration becomes seamless.
- An increased emphasis on objective setting and the monitoring and measurement of performance.
- Some terminology and definitions have been amended.
- Risk assessment requirements have been altered to align better with other standard guidelines.
- An increased focus on Management Commitment and leadership.
- Controls have been modified to become more logical, take into account varying threats, and remove duplication.
- Additional controls have been included to allow for technology advances such as cloud computing.
- Greater controls to secure communication in client and supplier relationships.
ISO Quality Services Ltd will be contacting all of our clients who have this standard in place, to ensure that all changes and the transition relating to this update are made as seamlessly and efficiently as possible. If you have any questions please contact our Client Relationship Team on 01905 670303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.