We are looking for ambitious and driven Self-Employed Business Managers to operate and drive our business in one of the above locations. You will be responsible for generating new sales opportunities, scheduling client meetings and converting these into contractual customers.
You will be expected to promote the company’s products and services via a range of methods including (but not exclusive to) attending prospect meetings, attending exhibitions / networking events, updating and involvement in the digital marketing strategy.
We are looking for candidates who have previous sales experience and knowledge of ISO/BS Certification.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate new leads and appointments in line with the current strategies of the business
- Analyse client requirements, understand their current business objectives and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Deliver sales presentations to both groups and individuals during face to face prospect meetings. Update the internal CRM system as required by the New Business Department / Company
- Attend sales meetings at the companies Head Office in Worcester to discuss sales strategy and generate new ideas
- Liaise with New Business Department as necessary and provide instruction on any assistance required
- Carrying out any other reasonable requests/duties
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to self-generate leads via cold calling, networking or other means
- Proven negotiation and sales skills with demonstrable track record of generating new business and the ability to ‘close the deal’
- Ability to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with a wide range of commercial clients
- Strong customer focus, continually aiming to improve service and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Capable pair of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Demonstrates strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Confident & collaborative
Those wishing to apply for this vacancy are to send their CV’s to email@example.com. In your application please specify which location you are applying for.
We will conduct initial interviews via Skype and those who are successful will be invited to attend an Assessment Day as our Head Office in Worcester.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Self-Employed Lead Auditor / Assessor Vacancy – South and South West of England
Currently we are seeking a self employed Lead Auditor / Assessor who is based around the South and South West of England.
Due to recent developments within our business we are now looking for someone who is based in the South or South West region of the United Kingdom, to audit and assess clients to the ISO management standards, with support from our office facility in the UK. If you have any ISO implementation / auditing experience and are based in in this area, please send your professional profile and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are looking specifically for people who are already based within the Southern Regions of the UK and who have previous ISO experience in some form.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Internship – On-line Training Development Co-Ordinator
We have the opportunity from June onwards for an Undergraduate 3-5 months internship position to develop our on-line training offering.
Role and Responsibilities
To create and develop an online training division within the company’s current training department.
- Research into online training platforms
- Create an online training business plan including cash flow forecasting
- Using existing content manage the creation of online training video’s to company branding guidelines
- Create and develop a marketing and distribution strategy with management team and marketing team
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Working towards a Business Management or Digital Marketing Management degree or equivalent.
Please email CV and covering letter to Jennifer@isoqsltd.com.