Training kicks risks into touch!
11 Jun, 2014
ISO Quality Services has held another Risk Assessment training Course with great success!
The delegates were put through their paces identifying certain risks and knowing how to define health and safety law.
The course covers the below topics:
- Concepts of risk and hazard.
- Concepts of a safe work environment.
- Hazard identification and differentiation between hazard and risk.
- Principles of risk control/s – workplace precautions.
- Safety law and risk assessment legislation.
- Risk assessment, risk analysis and risk management.
- Risk Assessment and the relationship with BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Question and answer sessions throughout.
The objectives to this course were:
- To have an understanding of Health and Safety Law in particular, compliance with regulation 3 of the management of H & S at work regulations 1999
- To understand the concepts of hazard, risk, consequence
- To understand the principles of risk assessment and to have the skills to complete a risk assessment
- 5 steps to Risk Assess
- To understand and be able to apply risk management to the risk assessment process
Here’s what one of the delegates said about the Course:
‘The course was very informative and Philip made the course very enjoyable. Although I’d had a brief introduction into risk assessments in the past I found it to be very daunting, but Philip came across in a very interesting and informative way and I learnt and understood a lot more than I had previously. It was a pleasure to attend this course and would have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone in the future.
Pictured: Far left, Philip Grant, Lead Assessor, ISO Quality Services Ltd and the delegates on the day
Are you interested in attending one of our training courses?
We look forward to meeting you soon…
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.