Our award-winning customer service
14 Jun, 2018
We’re delighted to announce that we have won Hereford & Worcester Chamber of Commerce’s Excellence in Customer Service award.
We’d like to thank all our customers who provide feedback throughout the year so we can continually improve our service. In a year, which has seen our customer satisfaction score hit 96% and our Net Promoter Score reach 72, we’re thrilled that our team’s efforts have been recognised by the Chamber.
Five reasons why our Customer Service is noteworthy:
- We want our customers to choose to renew with us rather than staying because they are tied into a long term contract so we allocate each customer an Account Manager who will get to know them and their business. We also ensure that Assessors build strong relationships with clients.
- We offer our clients a mid-year review to ensure they are on track to maintain their certification.
- We work hard to maintain our ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with customers. Often, they’ll come to us asking for help on topics which aren’t ISO related and we’ll find the answer or point them in the right direction.
- We don’t let our clients accidentally overlook a re-certification audit. We always contact clients when an audit is due and we’ll work with them to find a date that works for their business.
- Our Training, Learning and Development Programme underpins our customer service. Each of our Client Services advisors can manage their own training budget and request the training that’s right for them.
Give us your feedback and win £50
As a thank you to our customers, we are giving away £50 a month in a prize draw each month, for next three months. To take part, simply complete the customer satisfaction survey which is sent to you after your re-certification audit.
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.