High standard training all round
1 Apr, 2014
ISO Quality Services Limited is proud to announce that we have held another successful Quality Manager Training Day Course!
On Wednesday 26th March 2014 we held a full day course on Quality Management at our training facility, based at our offices in Worcester. Eight intrigued delegates entered with eager minds in the hope to gain some fresh knowledge on the principles and elements of ISO 9001 and what is expected of a Quality Manager.
The day covered the following topics:
- Principles and elements of ISO 9001
- Role of the Quality Manager
- How to integrate ISO into the daily activities of the business
- Effective objective setting
- How to run a Management Review Meeting effectively
- Guide to internal auditing
- Focus on bench marking and its importance to quality management
- Continuous improvement
Also covered through the day was the external auditing process we provide to our clients, Certification, the process involved from Assessment to Certification and a discussion on the difference between Accreditation and Certification.
With an overall rating of 10/10 and a definite recommendation from each delegate, the course has taken very high praise from all who attend.
Our Lead Assessor Graham Binns who ran the course said:
‘The delegates, who were all from different market sectors, found it informative and well structured, all went away happy that they had learnt something. Overall it was an enjoyable day and the delegates also benefited from networking with each other.’
Feel you’ve missed out?
Book on our next Quality Manager Training Course now to save disappointment!
Interested in any of our other Training Courses?
- Environmental Manager – Wednesday 30th April 2014 – 3 places left!
- Risk Assessment – Wednesday 28th May 2014 – 6 places left!
- Internal Auditor – Tuesday 24th and 25th Wednesday June 2014 – 3 places left!
- Quality Manager – Tuesday 9th September
- Environmental Manager – Wednesday 15th October
- Internal Auditor – Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th November
For more detail on the above courses, please call 01905 670 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
Health & Safety
- News Archive
Golfers swing for the Midlands Air Ambulance
26 Jun, 2019
The team achieve Worcestershire Works Well
21 May, 2019