Employee/Sub-Contactor Annual Conference
14 Apr, 2014
So it’s the end of another financial year here at ISO Quality Services Ltd and it’s time to get the team together and review the business achievements from the past 12 months.
All head office staff and Sub-Contractors.
What is the purpose?
- To build stronger relationships between employees and sub-contractors.
- To re-enforce the company mission, values and aspirations.
- To impart knowledge to both the employees and sub-contractors of the business performance over the past 12 months.
- To make any new announcements and future plans.
The Big Fat Quiz of the Year!
As ISO Quality Services starts to develop a strengthened employee engagement strategy, a quiz took place instead of the normal presentation. We were divided into four mixed teams and asked questions about the company, staff, achievements and figures. The quiz was split into rounds; The Warm Up, Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Intermediate and finally Tough Cookies! Results were close between the teams, however the winning team, sorry I should say standard was ISO 27001! Each member of the team won a bottle of wine to take home.
As a surprise to us, the management team awarded specific members of the company with achievements.
The list of the awards is as follows, drum roll please…
- Unsung Hero – Lynne Thomas Senior (Client Relationship Executive)
- Best Team Contribution – Mike Williams (Finance Assistant)
- Best Newcomer – Rick Allard (Lead Assessor and Auditor)
- Most Inspiring Performance – Chantall Herbert (New Business Development Manager)
- Best Supporting Act – Colin Watkins (Senior Lead Assessor Manager)
A toast, here’s to next year and following the success of the company…
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Secure Destruction of Confidential Materials
Health & Safety
- News Archive
Miracle on Lowesmoor
21 Dec, 2018
Should ISO Be In Your Brexit Box?
14 Nov, 2018
Is GDPR a nine day wonder?
16 Oct, 2018