Don’t suffer a Major Incident…
7 Feb, 2014
…Gain the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
Wouldn’t it make life a lot simpler if you had the ability to carry on with your days work regardless of any major or minor incident?
The ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System leads to greater competiveness and decreases the amount of ‘down time’ a company will have if the unexpected circumstances were to arise. The ISO 22301 covers the requirements for a robust business continuity management system, which will allow the company to minimise the risk associated with disruptions and to ensure control is maintained at all times.
By having this system in place, you are able to prove to your company’s clients and stakeholders that you have the capability to continue operating during difficult situations such as a system failure, giving them peace of mind that you are a reliable supplier.
Did you know….?
- 61% of companies took more than a day to recover from their worst systems failure, with these delays inflicting major disruption to business operations in roughly half the cases.
- 80% of businesses that don’t recover within a month of a major incident are likely to go out of business.
Benefits to you:
- Improvement of business reputation leading to higher customer retention through increased performance record
- Enhanced business decision making ability as the company will have a better understanding of threats to operations
- Reduced risk of interruption to internal operations as a result of continuity incidents
- Helps safeguard the future of the business
Benefits to your customers:
- Increased ability to deliver service to customers in adverse conditions
- Reduction in the amount of potential ‘down time’, will have a knock on effect to customers – i.e. reducing their risk
- Issues are identified and preventative actions are put in place to avoid any disruptions to customers
Benefits to your staff:
- Increased staff competency through enhanced process and procedure
- Improves job satisfaction as employees are clear about what to do in case of adverse conditions
- Boost morale and motivation through improved training capabilities
The ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Standard can be implemented by organisations of all sizes and types. Companies that obtain certification against this standard demonstrate to legislators, regulators, customers, prospective customers and other interested parties that they are adhering to good practice in Business Continuity.
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.