Could the Manufacturing Growth Programme Help You?
21 May, 2019
If you’re a SME Manufacturer you could benefit from free advice and co-funded grant support from the Manufacturing Growth Programme II.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme II (MGP II) is an ERDF funded Business Support Programme, helping SME Manufacturers ‘to make improvements by identifying, understanding and removing the barriers affecting their growth’.
The programme originally started back in 2016 and after successfully supporting over 2,000 businesses across England, they received further funding until 30th September 2021.
Could you be one of the next businesses to benefit?
What are the benefits?
By joining the Programme you can benefit from better future planning, gain a better understanding of how to make improvements and reduce development costs and time.
The MGP II offers support on a wide range of improvement projects within strategy, finance, change, leadership, people and skills, productivity, marketing and sales, quality, products and services and environmental. Some examples include the implementation of ISO Quality Standards, team building, coaching skills development and brand management.
The support provided will be tailored to your business and could include:
- On-going support from an experienced Manufacturing Growth Manager.
- GROWTHmapper, a comprehensive diagnostic tool that identifies business strengths and barriers to growth.
- Plans for growth and improvement.
- External support to implement plans and maximise opportunities for growth.
- Up to 43% of the project cost covered, excluding VAT.
Are we eligible?
You may be eligible for support if:
- You are a manufacturer. This doesn’t have to be with just nuts, bolts and widgets! This extends to companies in food and drink or even someone who has designed a product (with proof) and is outsourcing work to a UK manufacturer.
- You are able to demonstrate intention to grow/improve.
- You are an SME as defined by the EU definition.
- You are located within one of the supported geographical areas.
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.