ISO learning or training: what’s the difference?
Over the last year, we’ve developed a range of ISO 9001 online learning modules.
These supplement our more traditional ISO 9001 face-to-face training courses which we deliver at our customers’ offices and at our Worcester HQ.
We’re often asked which is the best option, so here’s our short guide to choosing the right training course for you!
Online learning is perfect if:
- You’re unable to leave the office for a whole day
- You have regular access to somewhere quiet so you can concentrate
- You like learning from videos and content displayed on a screen
- You’re playing a supporting role in your ISO certification
- You’re in a hurry to get started
Face-to-face training at our Worcester HQ is a great choice if:
- You can leave the office for a whole day
- You like bouncing ideas off other people and talking ideas through
- You’re brand new to ISO or you’re taking the lead role for ISO for your organisation
- If you can wait for our next course ( check dates at https://www.isotrainingservicesltd.com/iso-9001)
Bespoke training at your offices is the best option if:
- You have multiple people to train
- You’d like the course content to be tailored to your business
- You’re likely to discuss confidential business practices
- You’re keen to get going
ISO Quality Services Ltd are proud to specialise in the implementation and certification of the Internationally recognised ISO and BS EN Management Standards.
Do you want to get ahead of your competition? Win more tenders or save time and money on reoccurring issues? Contact us today on 0330 058 5551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can request a quote by filling out our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.