Approaching from M5
- If approaching from the M5 Southbound or Northbound, exit at Junction 7 to Worcester.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit (If approaching Southbound) or 1 st exit (If approaching Northbound) onto the A44 heading to Worcester/Evesham.
- At the roundabout, take the 1 st Exit heading west onto Crookbarrow Way/A4440 toward Norton Rd
- Continue to follow the A4440 – through 4 roundabouts.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the A44 Bromyard Road.
- Follow road through 2 sets of traffic lights.
- You will drive past Gables Bed and Breakfast; Everoak Industrial Estate is on your left opposite the Audi Car Sales and is also signposted with a Ten Pin Bowling Alley Sign. (If you have driven past Joy Mining you have gone too far).
- On entering the Estate, take a right turn into the car park, ISO Quality Services Ltd is located next to Little Acorns and Red Hen Cookery School.
Approaching from Worcester City Centre, Foregate Street Train Station
- Head north on Foregate St/A38 toward Pierpoint St
- Take the 1st left onto Castle St/A449, Continue to follow A449
- Go through 1 roundabout
- Turn left onto Dolday/A449, Continue to follow Dolday
- Continue onto All Saints’ Rd/A44 then turn right onto Bridge St/A44
- Slight left to stay on Bridge St/A44, Continue to follow A44
- Slight right to stay on A44, Turn right and carry on driving straight down Bromyard Road, you will see Joy Mining on the left, we are the next turning from them on the left, you will see a sign for Tenpin bowling opposite the Listers Volkswagen and Audi Garages.
Free on-site parking is available – please park at the front of the building in the designated ISOQSL spaces. Please do not park in Little Acorns spaces.
The main entrance for ISO Quality Services Ltd is adjacent to Little Acorns entrance and the Red Hen Cooking School entrance.